...I'll play along:
1) You must post the rules.
2) Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose 10 to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6) No tag backs.
7) No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people
tagged by :
1) what the worst anime/manga you've seen and why?:
Eureka Seven: Quit crying and accept the awesomenessousity of piloting a robot.
2) is there a god and how many eyes does it have?:
All of them.
3)who I'm I and how did I get here?:
You're you, and you smell funny.
4) what is best in life?:
THE GLORY OF BATTLE!
5) if dende can heal you why isn't at every fight with the z worriors?:
Because Dende is busy having a tokebreak.
6) why won't naruto, one piece and bleach end?:
Because having a formula and multiple character story archs means MONEY.
I have no idea if that applies to one piece, didn't care for it much.
7)would you eat a pokemon?:
Many of them, the metal and toxic ones, probably not.
8)who is kid's mother in souleater?:
9) would you go back or forward in time if it was one way?:
Forward, damnit I wanna hovercar
10) is this a zombie?:
No it's a colon.
Five things about me:
I like to randomly break things sometimes, just as a bit of mischief, like wooden furniture people throw out on the curb. Usually just bigass icicles (if it's more than four feet tall I NEED TO BREAK IT) I find during the winter though..
I have nearly no social life.
I can go weeks without talking.
I have suicidal thoughts on a regular basis, but I'm getting better about that.
I don't usually share that last part with anyone IRL.
Now to find ten people who will gladly play along...